Glenshieling House has five en-suite bedrooms, with one bedroom on the ground floor and the rest on the first floor of the property. We have available; Two standard double rooms, one petite double on the ground floor, one superior king-size room and a further superior family / double / twin room with both a double and a single bed (sleeping up to three comfortably).
All the bedrooms have as standard:
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities with biscuits
- Our Superior rooms have a Tassimo drinks machine
- Complementary sweets
- Sockets with USB charger
- Flat screen TV’s with “Freeview”
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the house
- Complimentary toiletries
- Soft fluffy bathrobes
- Most rooms have armchairs
- Information folder containing useful advice on surrounding local attractions and historical points of interest as well as restaurant suggestions
Check-in time is between 4pm and 10pm. All guests can relax outside in the three acres of private gardens and woodland. Check-out time is no later than 10am on the day of departure. Only children 12 years and over can be accommodated.