Breakfast is served between 8.00am and 9.00am in the breakfasting room. There is a selection of cereals, muesli, toast, fresh fruit juices and freshly made filter coffee to which you can help yourself. A fine selection of speciality teas can be brewed on request. In addition, we also offer a two course breakfast.
You can have your choice from:
- Natural Yoghurt topped with seasonal Blairgowrie fruit or muesli with lemon zest and maple syrup or sliced banana and honey.
- Home-made cinnamon porridge served with double cream, maple syrup or honey or you can have it topped with natural yoghurt with sliced banana and honey
- Home-made pancakes with either Nutella & bananas or streaky bacon & maple syrup or you can have them topped off with delicious locally sourced strawberries, raspberries and blueberries and drizzled with maple syrup.
- Smoked Dunkeld salmon and our own free-range scrambled eggs on a toasted muffin
- Full traditional Scottish breakfast – sausages, bacon, black pudding, haggis, tomatoes, mushrooms and free-range eggs (fried, scrambled or poached)
- Free-range scrambled eggs on a toasted muffin (or toast if preferred)
- Eggs Royale
- Eggs Benedict
All our breakfast ingredients are, where possible, locally sourced – It is very important to us that you receive the best quality Perthshire Breakfast possible and at the same time we want to support local businesses. Our meats are supplied by a local award-winning butcher. We make all our own jams and marmalade. Our free-range eggs are from our own hens (affectionately known as the “Glenshieling Girls”). We source our smoked salmon from a multi award-winning smokehouse in Dunkeld and lastly, but not least, all our berries are sourced from local farms (when in season). With some notice, we are happy to cater for any dietary requests.