We thank you in advance for acknowledging some contracts of doing business together, a few essential gentilities and the logistics of arrival/departure.
- We are open all year round with the exception of Christmas and New Year.
- In accordance with our Booking Policy; full payment for your stay at Glenshieling House will be taken within the seven day period prior to your arrival.
- Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Maestro / Switch, MasterCard, American Express and BACS (Bank Transfer) accepted.
- Gift certificates are available and valid for a full year after purchase.
- If the booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the day of arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
We are a small Bed & Breakfast and cancellations affect us severely. Sorry, but our policy is firm regardless of the reason for cancellation, interrupted stay or early departure. We cannot be responsible for unused rooms due to late or cancelled airline flights, family emergencies, threat of bad weather and other travel-related mishaps or for changes in plans which shorten your stay. Holiday Insurance is available from several providers online to inexpensively protect you against covered unexpected events.
- Footwear - We will ask you to remove your shoes so please bring your slippers with you.
- All guests must be 18 or over, children cannot be accomodated.
- No pets, sorry.
- No Smoking / Vaping. For the comfort of all our guests we operate a strict “no smoking or vaping” policy throughout the property. Smoking or vaping is however permitted within the grounds away from the front door. Cigarette ends must be discarded in the white sand-filled ashtray on the front step. In the event of non-compliance a charge of £150 will be levied for professional cleaning of the room and you will be asked to leave the premises.
- NO carry-out / hot food to be consumed in the bedrooms. You only need ask us to set a table in the dining room for you so you may enjoy your meal and we are more than happy to oblige.
Damage & Breakages
You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents.
- Welcome begins at 4:00 PM and continues until 7:00 PM. Check in after 7:00 PM is by prior arrangement. We can be contacted on 01250 874 605 or mobile 07941 349 858.
- No early check-in available.
- If arriving early, you are welcome to park in our carpark as early as 2:00 PM on your day of arrival. You can then take the short walk into town to sample Blairgowrie’s many cafés and restaurants.
- Check-out is by 10:00 AM. This gives us the time to guarantee perfectly clean rooms for incoming guests and sort any maintenance issues.
- No late check-out available.