We thank you in advance for acknowledging some contracts of doing business together, a few essential gentilities and the logistics of arrival/departure.
We are open all year round.
- In accordance with our Booking Policy; full payment for your stay at Glenshieling House will be taken within the seven day period prior to your arrival.
- Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Maestro / Switch, MasterCard, and BACS (Digital Bank Transfer) accepted
- Gift certificates are available and valid for a full year after purchase.
- Check-in is between 4pm and 7pm. Check-in after 7pm is by prior arrangement only.
- Daily housekeeping is included in the room rate.
- All our rooms have a private ensuite bathroom.
- Check-out is by 10:00 AM. This gives us the time to guarantee perfectly clean rooms for incoming guests and sort any maintenance issues.
- If the booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the day of arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
- Holiday Insurance is available from several providers online to inexpensively protect you against covered unexpected events. Please check as you may find you are already covered with your annual travel insurance in the unfortunate event you find yourself having to cancel your booking with us at short notice.
- Footwear - For your own and other guests' comfort, we will kindly ask you to remove your shoes. Complementary slippers are provided.
- All guests must be 18 or over. Children cannot be accommodated due to the terms of our alcohol license in the Main House.
- Only children that are 12 years and older can be accommodated in The Lodge.
- No pets in Main House.
- One small dog welcome in The Lodge for an additional charge of £25 per stay.
- No Smoking / Vaping. For the comfort of all our guests we operate a strict “no smoking or vaping” policy throughout the property. Smoking or vaping is however permitted within the grounds away from the front door. Cigarette ends must be discarded in the white sand-filled ashtray on the front step. In the event of non-compliance a charge of £150 will be levied for professional cleaning of the room and you will be asked to leave the premises.
Damage & Breakages
-You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. We reserve the right to charge for any such breakage or loss against the card used to secure the booking.
Off Street Parking
Secure Bike Storage
Free WiFi Available
Glenshieling House is situated approximately one mile from the centre of Blairgowrie. When travelling from the South, at the traffic lights in the town centre follow the signs for the A93 to Braemar. Continue over the bridge - take left turn into Balmoral Road (A93 to Glenshee/Braemar). Proceed for 0.75 miles and turn right into Bonnington Road, at crossroads turn right, Glenshieling House is situated approximately 200 yards on the right.