Glenshieling House has five en-suite bedrooms, with one bedroom on the ground floor and the rest on the first floor of the property.
We have available; Two standard double rooms, one petite double on the ground floor, one superior king-size room and a further superior family / double / twin room with both a double and a single bed (sleeping up to three comfortably).
All the bedrooms have as standard:
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities with biscuits
- Our Superior rooms have a Tassimo drinks machine
- Complimentary sweets
- Sockets with USB charger
- Flat screen TV’s with “Freeview”
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the house
- Complimentary toiletries
- Soft fluffy bathrobes
- Most rooms have armchairs
- Information folder containing useful advice on surrounding local attractions and historical points of interest as well as restaurant suggestions
All guests can relax outside in the three acres of private gardens and woodland.
Check-in is between 4:00pm and 7:00pm. Check in after 7:00pm is by prior arrangement.
Check-out time is no later than 10:00am on the day of departure.
All guests must be 18 or over, children cannot be accomodated.
In accordance with our Booking Policy the full payment for your stay at Glenshieling House will be taken within the seven day period prior to your arrival.
We do not serve dinner at Glenshieling House, however there are many restaurants within a short walking distance or drive from the house.